Hi P5 Teachers and Students,
I am sure you had a wonderful time during the NE Show on the 11th July at Marina Bay.
Despite the heavy downpour we "Stood Up" proudly for Singapore.
It is now time for some reflection.
I would like to request the P5 teachers to go through the following questions, collate the answers and post it on the NE blog as a class.
1) How did you feel before going to the NE Show? (excited? happy? etc)
2) How did you feel about the show itself?
3) How did you feel when the National flag flew past the stadium?
4) Which was your favourite segment?
5) If given a chance would you want to be part of the NE show? (Marching contingent, performers and etc) Why?
P5 Teachers, please feel free to add in other questions when reflecting with your students.
It would be great if you could post your reflections/comments by 24/7/2009 (Fri)
I have also added a slideshow of some of the photos for your viewing. Enjoy!